I need this like I need a hole in my head.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwave

Reaction score
Hmmmmm the possibilities.......this looks like a great deal to me
https://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/3791876240.html

I had a '99 Sea Nymph. Great boat.

What else are you going to do with all your spare time and money for the next year? :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Hey big I thought you were getting ready to fix your other boat?

I have a standard disclaimer I tell all my girlfriends and potential girlfriends and it goes something like this. Don’t get offended honey but you need to know that after my kids fishing is my first love so as long as you understand that and you can deal with it lets hang out………………………………. :mrgreen:

Hmmmmmmmm might be cheaper to buy a bunch of boats..... :lol: I am starting on my glass boat......but a deal is a deal......if I had more time I really think I could make a decent coin flipping boats......especially if you can buy the hulls for next to nothing. I need more time and more toys....... #-o

bigwave said:
Hmmmmmmmm might be cheaper to buy a bunch of boats..... :lol: I am starting on my glass boat......but a deal is a deal......if I had more time I really think I could make a decent coin flipping boats......especially if you can buy the hulls for next to nothing. I need more time and more toys....... #-o

Looks like a great deal the only thing that scares me is the bill of sale thing - I like titles in hand

Yea the no title is not very promising...but it actually only cost 85 bucs to apply for lost title......then as long as there is no lein your good to go.....its an 85 dollar gamble assuming the title is free and clear.....then you just switch it into your name with the bill of sale. You need to get it notorized too.