favored online retailer for boat & marine supplies?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoTech

Reaction score
I need a drain plug and a few misc. things for the new '66 Alumacraft.

Where do you all prefer to shop online for marine supplies? The West Marine near me is gone, and BPS is a long haul through heavy traffic.

Thanks,
Erik

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=315802#p315802 said:
LoTech » 32 minutes ago[/url]"]I need a drain plug and a few misc. things for the new '66 Alumacraft.

Where do you all prefer to shop online for marine supplies? The West Marine near me is gone, and BPS is a long haul through heavy traffic.

Thanks,
Erik

Academy Sports & Outdoors?

Rick

gotta love the internet. gone are the days of take what you can get :LOL2: i use all of the above and then some.i just got some fittings for my yet to be built bimini/t top from mcmaster.now i need to decide what i want it top look like #-o

On the other hand, I try to shop locally even if the price might be higher. Yes, I've bought via the web with SOME success but after a few bad purchases..................

We have a Prime membership to Amazon so I get free next day shipping on TONS of stuff.

I was surprised at how many boating and fishing related things they have. I got fuse panels, plugs, rod holders, wire, bilge pump, aerator, battery boxes, navigation lights, and a bunch more stuff. Heck, I buy over half my tackle from Amazon.

You just can't beat ordering something and having it show up on your porch the very next day ... or the day after at the latest.

Latest posts