Holy ****, let's go Pens!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zman

Reaction score
Holy ****, let's go Pens!!!!!!!!!!

nhl-penguins.jpg

pens are the most hypocritical and least deserving team ever.
oh, lemieux and jagr were untouchable, you couldnt breathe on them without the pens whining, and now the same with olympic swan diver crosby and malkin (though malkin is a solid player), but they had cheapshot artists and career enders samuelsson and kasparaitis (anyone remember cam neely?) and orpik and laraque now? [-X
tell me why lemieux was so universally acknowledged when he was playing by most hockey fans as one of the greatest ever to play the game, and why crosby is universally hated by every hockey fan not in pittsburgh (and some in pittsburgh) even though he shows some of the same talent? and trust me, its not because theyre jealous.
even if the flyers lose to the pens, there is no way that the pens will survive the octopus!

Derek777 said:
pens are the most hypocritical and least deserving team ever.
oh, lemieux and jagr were untouchable, you couldnt breathe on them without the pens whining, and now the same with olympic swan diver crosby and malkin (though malkin is a solid player), but they had cheapshot artists and career enders samuelsson and kasparaitis (anyone remember cam neely?) and orpik and laraque now? [-X
tell me why lemieux was so universally acknowledged when he was playing by most hockey fans as one of the greatest ever to play the game, and why crosby is universally hated by every hockey fan not in pittsburgh (and some in pittsburgh) even though he shows some of the same talent? and trust me, its not because theyre jealous.
even if the flyers lose to the pens, there is no way that the pens will survive the octopus!

Holy s**t, let's go Pens!!!!!!!!!!

nhl-penguins.jpg
[/quote]

Marty played like crap last night I hope he gets back in form.
Cindy Crosby got her goal and only took a few dives I' sure she will be a whining beioch before the series is over

Zman I agree with you and all I can say is Holy ****, Lets Go Pens !!!!!!! And as for Sydney Crosbys whining, He can whine all he wants as far as im concerned as long as he keeps scoring goals like he does. Anyone that would criticize Crosby apparently either dont know a thing about hockey or they are jealous there team doesnt have a player as good as him!!!! I will say good luck to both teams but I still must say LETS GO PENS!!!!

Attachments

• phpmeuZqVPM[1].jpg
    phpmeuZqVPM[1].jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 575
mtnman said:
He can whine all he wants as far as im concerned as long as he keeps scoring goals like he does. Anyone that would criticize Crosby apparently either dont know a thing about hockey or they are jealous there team doesnt have a player as good as him!!!!quote]

are you freakin kidding me? i happen to know a bit about hockey, and about great players, as i was born in CANADA, grew up in calgary and edmonton during the oilers great years with hmm lets see, some of the ALL TIME GREATS TO EVER LACE UP SKATES AND PLAY THE GAME, like gretzky, kurri, coffey, messier, etc, and i can tell you although there was always animosity towards the other teams players, there was always the respect because they were great players, and had class, and played the game hard.

crosby however isnt cut from the same cloth as great players, due to his attitude. kurri was the penultimate classy player, plus hed score at will. i dont see any class in crosby. messier was the ultimate leader. remembe the 'guarantee'?. what self respecting penguin wants to line up behind crosby for diving lessons?. coffey was just beautiful to watch in his skating and passing game. ill give crosby some credit as he is swanlike when he dives and rolls around like he was snipered from the grassy knoll. gretzky was amazing in all aspects, had vision and class from the old days in the WHA with indianapolis. the future will see how crosby matures, but having watched hockey basically since the day i was born til now, (38 years and counting) ive seen alot of good players, but i dont think crosby has it in him.

dont get me wrong, hes a good player, but he certainly leaves alot to be desired, and to call me jealous because hes not on my team? hahaha. im jealous of every young gun that detroit has. id take every one of them over crosby.

We need a Jersey guys input here :lol:

Let's go FLYERS :lol:

The Flyers will turn things around when they get back to Philly. They didn't play their best games in Pitt and they hung in there. My only concern is that our #1 & #2 defensemen are out.

As far as Crosby, I just think he needs to grow up a bit. he is a very talented kid. I think he is also listened to the crybaby complaints as I haven't seen the whinning so far this series.

As far as Crosby, I just think he needs to grow up a bit.
I hate to say it but I agree!!!! I would whine and cry too though if I was a penguin because the Flyers are beating the crap out of them on the ice. Philly is deffinately playing much more aggressive than Pittsburgh is but thats one of the big things I like about hockey. Its diffinately a contact sport!!! Philly probably will play better at home I just hope they dont play to much better because I would love to see Pittsburgh and the Red Wings playing for the cup! I dont think Pitsburgh will win the cup though if they have to play Detroit. The Red Wings are playing way to good. Pavel Datsyuk notched his first career hat trick tonight, thats a cool way to get your first, in the playoffs. =D>

mtnman said:
Pavel Datsyuk notched his first career hat trick tonight, thats a cool way to get your first, in the playoffs. =D>
isnt that crazy? as good as he is and been around for a few years like he has? im surprised. however, sometimes you just gotta get the breaks.

Im routing for the fly boys myself for two reason one i hate the pens, two the flyers took out my team so, if they win it all it will be somewhat better that the caps lost to the champs. only problem now is I cant see a game unless its on nbc. Only thing i dislike about the fly boys is how amazingly dirty they are, I mean do you really need to check the goalie. As for me I'm in the "wait till next year" boat, but best player in the nhl is in washington!

slim357 said:
Only thing i dislike about the fly boys is how amazingly dirty they are, I mean do you really need to check the goalie.

If you look around its not just the Flyers. Did you happen to see any of the detroit/dallas series yet? Yikes!! Or the Malkin elbow that left Briere wondering what his name was for a couple of shifts. The flyers are no angels but who is this deep into the playoffs? And as far as the goalie go's if he is out of the crease and still handling the puck he should be hit, no matter what color sweater he is wearing. :twisted:

The Pens are looking good!!! 3-0 Its gonna be tough for Philly to make a comeback now.I must say last nights game neither team impressed me anough to say they are good enough to beat the Red Wings. My pridiction is the Pens against Detroit and the will loose big in the cup!!!!! I hope im wrong but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the facts.

DahFISH said:
slim357 said:
Only thing i dislike about the fly boys is how amazingly dirty they are, I mean do you really need to check the goalie.
And as far as the goalie go's if he is out of the crease and still handling the puck he should be hit, no matter what color sweater he is wearing. :twisted:
What about when they are on offense and hitting him, that doesnt seem right, also checking defense men into the goalie is cheap but i dont think its as bad even tho it won them a game and thus the series

Latest posts