Perch

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
Nice dirty water color! I still can't decide if I want the orange pectoral fins or not, I like it like this, though. Got one I painted a while back that works well on all kinds of fish :)

IMG_0642.JPG

are theese for sale?? my home lake is home to nj's state record yellow perch and those would catch some nice bass there. i know theres big fish there because ive caught many fish over 6 the biggest being 7 lbs and have been looking for a good perch crank and have had trouble finding one.

Yes! You guys have any preferences as to the body style? If you look on the photo album link, it shows about everything I make. I have a 1/4oz. trap ready to go now, anything else would need to be built/painted, or just painted!

Here is what I currently have in cranks, I've got topwater, and some balsa to be released very soon, hopefully be done with everything by Thanksgiving at the latest.

IMG_0793.JPG

what depths do these baits run ?
do they have rattles in them?
can you make a sexy shad color?

inquiring minds want to know

Wayne

little anth said:
have u had sucess with the sexy shad color i got a few and have had no luck with them how do u guys like em

I have great success with the PC Baits Shad colored baits

Here is one on the PC Baits Shad Crank Bait from the Big D this past summer:

Picture_832.jpg

redbug said:
what depths do these baits run ?
do they have rattles in them?
can you make a sexy shad color?

inquiring minds want to know

Wayne

Hi Wayne!

The lower bait is like a Norman, so 10-12, the second up is a pointer copy, so 2-5, then the other is 5-6, and finally, the Bandit one is 8-10. Yes, they all have rattles, and I have my own version of sexy shad, but can do a KVD one as well :)

Latest posts