Was all ready to go...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
...until I walked outside this morning and the wind was picking-up and nasty clouds were rolling across the sky. Prepped the boat and gear last night anticipating heading to a different lake 11 miles away this morning, but took a look at the weather this morning and decided against it. So, got the yard mowed and some other outside stuff done...............and still no rain, and the air is calm. Still overcast as all get out with strong storms still predicted :roll: . Maybe next weekend [-o< :)

There is always next weekend.
I myself took the boat out for the first time this year to check her out because I am going to Maine for 3 days of fishing on Thursday. The boat has been sitting since October, I backed her into the water squeezed the bulb half a dozen times and she fired right up.

Jim said:
I myself took the boat out for the first time this year to check her out because I am going to Maine for 3 days of fishing on Thursday. The boat has been sitting since October, I backed her into the water squeezed the bulb half a dozen times and she fired right up.

Sounds like you're good to go, Jim! Always nice when they fire-up after sitting awhile 8)

Jim said:
jim what water body are you going to be fishing in maine

hardwatergrampa said:
Jim said:
jim what water body are you going to be fishing in maine

I will be fishing Lake Cobbosseecontee. In September we will be fishing Lake Umbagog.

Latest posts