How is everybody doing? Been gone a while.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codeman

Reaction score
Haven't stopped by here in a while, thought I'd drop in and say howdy. Going to uncover my boat for the first time this year tonight and head out to the river in the morning. Made me think I haven't checked in on Tin Boats in forever. Life's been busy. And I'm sure some of you might be curious about my wife's health. She has had a clean bill of health for 2 years now and is doing fine.

I noticed all the pics from my build threads are gone. Sorry about that, the site where they were all hosted is dead and gone. At some point I'd love to re upload all of them to my new web site and get the broken links fixed. Sadly time is not in my favor right now. LOL I've got 2 races sitting on my hard drive that I can't find the time to edit and get uploaded.

My racing Photography has kind of taken on a life of its own. Had several pics published in Drag Illustrated's May issue including a a full 2 page spread of 1 photo. That is keeping me a little busier than I ever thought it would. Hopefully I can quit the day job one day and chase that dream full time at some point.

And since some of you guys know I like to post pics. I'll leave you with a couple. LOL

IMG_6776-M.jpg

IMG_2148-M.jpg

Latest posts