NeverWet - Seen it? Used it?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonynoriega

Reaction score
Ok, so I gotta jump on this NeverWet bandwagon. Apparently this stuff has been around for a few years, but I just saw a video today that make me quite interested.

If you haven't seen the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

I am wondering if a coat or two of this on the outside of the boat would help increase speed, by lessening friction and drag???

Some comments on other forums say it leaves a milky, sandpaper like finish that is not very durable. Home Depot says it's kit will cover 10 to 15 sq ft for $20. White Paper from Neverwet only says that it is 200 times more abrasive resistant than similar products. Users on other forums seem to indicate it is not very abrasive resistant. Neverwet says it wants to be the WD-40 of the future. It looks like a better use of the product would be on switches, electrical systems, shoes, gloves and possibly electronics. Maybe carpets for cat fishermen?

Some users report a higher top speed on jet skies but no reports on long term results.

Latest posts