anyone else in ny get flooded out?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craveman85

Reaction score
Just wondering if any other members from central New York got flooded out this past weekend besides myself. I live in fort plain. We had about 4 feet flowing down main street the street I live on. My truck was flooded and pushed about 50 yards and my mom's had the same fate. ( Both are running again but damaged and very muddy) my parents and I own a thrift/ tackle shop that was completely destroyed with no flood insurance. We also lost about90% of our pictures and other important paperwork as well as numerous personal items and all of my fishing gear and tools that were in the basement. I also lost a 73 12' Sears v aluminum boat I purchased the day before.

No flooding for me (not in NY) but wanted to say sorry about all the troubles you
had and hope you can get back in business soon, hopefully your insurance can cover
something for ya.
Tim

Business is done for. No flood insurance and almost all the merchandise was destroyed anyways.

Latest posts