12v Coffee Maker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defiant

Reaction score
Anybody used one I am looking for one to hook up to a marine battery for those long Catfifhing night's or would it be easier to get a convertor and a regular coffee pot .Alos looking at the coleman coffee maker that you use with a 2 burner stove opinion's anyone ?

I have thought of that but between me and a buddy we go through alot of coffee in a night we have been useing a perk style and works ok but take's forever .

BlueWater we fish for Flathead's from the bank .Was wanting to hook it up to a spare battery we use for the bait tank . There are a few on Ebay that are Stainless stell but there like 100.00 dollars. Maybe a convertor would work with a regular coffee pot just not sure how many am's they pull.

https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=12v+coffee+maker&category0=

If you're bank fishing I would just use a camp stove and camping perculator. It would weigh less than lugging a battery and the coffee pot.

if you're going to be close to your parking spot I'd say just buy an inverter and run a regular pot off the cigarette lighter. You can always use that inverter for plugging in other stuff(phones, kids portable vid game, computer, DVD player).

We run the boat up the lake then setup on the bank .I seem to be leaning toward the over the burner model .

I'd use the over-burner type too....but if you've got your heart set on a 12V coffee pot, you can find them at most truck stops for 30-40 bucks.