BassAddict MIA?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
BassAddict finally get the boot? Is he banned from the site

I saw his photo on a milk carton today

I guess he is busy driving to Mississippi?

He is on the case

1167839914_f.jpg

I am happy to report on behalf of Bassaddict that he arrived in Nowhere MS late saturday or sometime sunday. He currently has nothing, no interenet, no nextel service, no tv, and i hear the sun doesnt even shine that far out there.
He does however have a fishing rod so i suppose he's gonna be ok.............

boathauler32 said:
He does however have a fishing rod so i suppose he's gonna be ok.............

What will he do with a fishing rod? We all know he cannot fish - I guess he can use it to beat a possum to death for dinner?

possum.jpg

I just received a rumor that he has gone feral and is living under a rotten log somewhere on the gulf coast. Police are searching for what local papers has dubbed the "wild dog-boy"

1.jpg

That is him!

shamoo said:
I hear hes going to a noodleing school

You NJ boys come on down south. We'll teach you all that you ever wanted to know about it.

We won't even charge you....

See that avatar? It has a noodled catfish and a possum in it. :mrgreen:

Quackrstackr said:
You NJ boys come on down south...See that avatar? It has a noodled catfish and a possum in it. :mrgreen:

Kentucky in the south? Anywhere above NC or TN seems up north to me :D :wink:

BTW why is the possum in that cat's mouth..I never noticed that before.

Last time I looked at a map, KY was south of NJ...... :p

I live about 10 miles north of the TN state line, but if you call folks from KY yankees... 9 times out of 10 you'll have an argument on your hands. Of course, we won't even get into the eastern KY discussion. :shock:

My Chesapeake caught the possum that morning so we made him boat mascot for the day. I got some funny looks at the gas station with him perched on the bow. :lol:

In an attempt to get a staged humorous photo for an outdoor writer friend that was onboard, it actually turned out funnier than we ever dreamed when the cat clamped down on the possum.

Thats too good, lmao...bASSaddict would like me to let everyone know that he will be back just as soon he explains to everyone down there just what the internet is, how to get it and what they can use it for.

boathauler32 said:
Thats too good, lmao...bASSaddict would like me to let everyone know that he will be back just as soon he explains to everyone down there just what the internet is, how to get it and what they can use it for.

:LOL2:

Latest posts