New guy...lol

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SaltyNutz729

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been creepin on all of your build threads for a little while now to get ideas for my own build (thanks, by the way). I finally decided it would be wise and fun to join the forum. I live on the space coast in Florida and I inshore fish the Indian, Banana, and occasionally the Mosquito lagoons. I also run the St. Johns river on regular occasion as well. I have a 14' Semi-V jon boat that I'm not sure the make of. I am currently putting a new transom in it and bolting a 2005 Mercury 15hp motor on it that is practically brand new. It was a buddy of mine's fathers motor that just sat in storage forever. I have currently been running a 6hp Suzuki that ran me and my fishing gear at 13 mph on the GPS. It got the job done. When the weather cools off a bit here in the fall, I plan on taking all of the seats out and replacing them with a front and rear casting deck out of aluminum frame and sheeting. I plan on starting a build thread as my project starts. Also, I was wondering if I put a picture of my boat up, would anyone be able to tell me what make it is? Anyway, that's my introduction, and I look forward to being a part of the forum. :D

Welcome aboard. Pictures? We love pictures. Take pics of your rig from all sides, inside and out and any ID plates you can find. I'm sure someone here can give you an idea of the make and model of your boat.
Again, welcome aboard. :WELCOME:

Welcome,

As if you didn't know already you are in a great spot on the East coat for all of the great insure species. BIG reds, flounder snook, you name it. I'm a little further down and we don't get the reds. I've got to gown done to Flamingo or head up the coast to get the nice reds. Good luck with you're build. Yes post some pics.

Yes, I am ideally located for some amazing fishing :D . I was born and raised here, and I wouldnt have it any other way. I have several pictures of my boat that I will post when I return home from work today. Any help would be great! Thanks again for the warm welcomes, and I look forward to contributing to the forum in the near future! I may start a build thread soon with the minor mods that I'm currently working on, and just add to it as I go... :?:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=323238#p323238 said:
SaltyNutz729 » 21 minutes ago[/url]"]Yes, I am ideally located for some amazing fishing :D . I was born and raised here, and I wouldnt have it any other way. I have several pictures of my boat that I will post when I return home from work today. Any help would be great! Thanks again for the warm welcomes, and I look forward to contributing to the forum in the near future! I may start a build thread soon with the minor mods that I'm currently working on, and just add to it as I go... :?:

Yep That's what I'm doing.................. :mrgreen:

Hey guys...Sorry, but I ran out of time last night and didn't get my pictures up. Here are a few that I snapped when I first got the boat. Any ideas as to the make? P.S: I know some of the pictures dont help with determining the make, but I like them, so I posted...lol.

Al boat2.jpg
Al boat5.jpg
Al boat1.jpg
Al boat6.jpg
Al boat3.jpg
Al boat4.jpg
Al boat7.jpg
Al boat8.jpg