Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
Its that time of year again when I start to get the shakes for a little fantasy football!!! Seeing as how last years league was put together a little fast I figured starting now would give us ample time to agree on and understand the leagues rules. Once the season starts the rules will not change (never have, never will!) Also this year there will be no trophy, we will be playing for the love of the game and bragging rights. Id like to keep it to a 12 man league and the draft date will be about a week before the NFL kick off on Sept 5th (think week of 8/25). The draft type will be agreed upon, although IMO auto draft is the best option since we are dealing with different skill levels/schedules. With that said who's with me!!! Please copy/past and add your name to the list, once we have 12 I will add alternate spots in case members with designated spots fail to join.

1. BassAddict

1. BassAddict
2. PanFried
3. Jim
4. one100grand

This was a good deal of fun last year despite the controversy that didn't involve me.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325118#p325118 said:
one100grand » Today, 10:57[/url]"]1. BassAddict
2. PanFried
3. Jim
4. one100grand
5.Bigwave

This was a good deal of fun last year despite the controversy that didn't involve me.

["bigwave said:
Sticks and stones will not hurt my bones, I still have the trophy.......... :mrgreen: Let the bodies hit the floor.

LMAO!!
Its gonna get deep this year!
I guess now is a good time to start discussing rules/draft style for those who joined the league.
The 800lb gorilla in the room being the tie rule!

Hmmmmmm, lets let everybody sign up and then decide. I say straight up points.......and monday night game is the tie breaker. I am not sure you can even set that up in espn version. Lets have some good trading going on this year......makes the game much funner. I really don't care for the negative points either. Just my two cents though. I get a big ole shovel for the sandbox too by the way :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=325146#p325146 said:
BassAddict » 07 Aug 2013, 15:10[/url]"]
Shamoo said:
I'm in I think

Well get ya all setup Moo, call me if you have any questions.

1. BassAddict
2. PanFried
3. Jim
4. one100grand
5.Bigwave
6.Shamoo
7.Hercdrvrwo

I am in... I say live draft, id hate to play with a team that I had nothing to do with picking. But who cares, it is a good opportunity to get to know some of you folks on here!

Hey Herc, the live draft would take forever......I would probably not have time to do anyways. Last year was the first time I played with the autopick draft. It worked out pretty good and kept everyone evenly matched. You can adjust your settings to pick each player for each round if he is still available. It is kinda like roulette, you never know who you might get and the whole draft is done in a few seconds.

1. BassAddict
2. PanFried
3. Jim
4. one100grand
5.Bigwave
6.Shamoo
7.Hercdrvrwo

I am in... I say live draft, id hate to play with a team that I had nothing to do with picking. But who cares, it is a good opportunity to get to know some of you folks on here!
8.floundahman
12.[/quote][/quote]

Latest posts