Heading for Bull Shoals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishingCop

Reaction score
Well, haven't wet a line yet this year (weather, medical issues, etc.) Leaving in the morning from Chicagoland to Bull Shoals Ark. for a week :D

No contact with the outside world from there - no cell phone signal, internet, etc. :D , but we're taking a couple of cameras and hope to have some pics to post when we get back.
Lake level is extremely high from recent rains/storms, (693' vs. 654 normal, an all time high level) not as clear as normal and going to be a real challenge to fish.

Just glad to be going - whether we have good fishing or not :^o

Back on line around Memorial day...... I expect you all to behave while I'm gone :lol: :lol:

Have fun!

Oh and it's criminal that you haven't shore fished the Fox for smallies living where you do!

(get it....criminal....fishingcop......)

Nickk said:
Have fun!

Oh and it's criminal that you haven't shore fished the Fox for smallies living where you do!

(get it....criminal....fishingcop......)

Yep, I got it :roll:

Maybe I'll have more time to try the Fox again later this year - might be retiring after July 1st??? Been trying to learn Lake Shabonna, but haven't gotten out there much either - again, maybe later in the year. Remember, just bought the boat and started fishing again (after 30 years) last fall. Have to let you know if it starts working out and maybe you can come out and we'll hook up for a try at either one (Fox or Shabonna). Heck, we might get Flounderhead to join us too???

FishingCop said:
we'll hook up for a try at either one (Fox or Shabonna). Heck, we might get Flounderhead to join us too???

that would be cool, I could bring that baitcaster for him to try. I know a guy that's pretty involved with Shabbona and is pres of the Illinois Smallmouth Alliance, I'll try and get info on Shabbona for you. What're you targetting?

Have a great trip!

Latest posts