Shipping

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Was going to put this in electrical but it's more of just a shipping statement.
I ordered this from ebay https://www.ebay.ca/itm/280633587468?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
I was using a smaller 50amp breaker but it was getting weak and tripping towards the end of the day at WOT.
I now am using a 60amp fuse,no problems yet but like the idea of a breaker better...anyways.

How can this come from Hong Kong,quicker and cheaper,than if I ordered it from the States or even Canada.
Only took 11 days,$3 right to my door.
It's alittle bigger than I thought it would be...almost 4 inches long,alittle over an inch wide...hope it works,already gave a good review just based on shipping and looks:)

It's all about the H in the S&H charges. Some companies will handle your order promptly and some take their sweet time. And some companies think they can fool people into believing they got a better deal on what they bought if they "hide" some of that cost in the handling charges.

Where in the electrical circuit were you using the breaker? Fifty amps is a pretty stout breaker. I installed an automatic reset 30 amp breaker at the battery just in case any electrical equipment malfunctions. Remember, even circuit breakers wear out after time and usage. I've seen brand new 110vac breakers fail right out of the box!

nomowork said:
Where in the electrical circuit were you using the breaker? Fifty amps is a pretty stout breaker. I installed an automatic reset 30 amp breaker at the battery just in case any electrical equipment malfunctions. Remember, even circuit breakers wear out after time and usage. I've seen brand new 110vac breakers fail right out of the box!
Funny what you say about 110v breakers failing right out the box.
They let us use them in houses instead of fuses and breakers can stick on(short). Fuses seem much safer for houses..anyways guess that's another topic.

Latest posts