Problem with family dog

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
I have a problem with our family dog. Seems that no matter what he eats it just goes right through him. And I mean right through him. Less than 5 seconds after eating he has to go out and barely makes it out the door before doing his business. Wife has him at the vet and should be home soon.

The vet says he can't see anything :lol:

spot.JPG

Yeah, we really don't even have a dog. 2 cats, no dogs. Sometimes I think with the cats the light would go through from ear to ear.

****, dude. You got my canine compassion going, as we ARE dealing with health issues in our dog (Diabetes, blindness) and she's only 7 years old.

Good set up, though.

Towmotor.

Towmotor said:
****, dude. You got my canine compassion going, as we ARE dealing with health issues in our dog (Diabetes, blindness) and she's only 7 years old.

Good set up, though.

Towmotor.

yea. i have an old choc. lab. he is like 14 i think. he had arthritis where he couldnt stand on his bak legs for a while. we had to pick him up and carry him out so he could use the bathroom. :( but the doc. gave him a shot of steroids or something. even tho he is old. he still acts like a yr old. pup. he is the smartest dog i have ever seen. my dad trained him to sniff out drugs. best drug dog i think. but the county said he was told old at 8. :? . still runs fast as hell away from me when he realizes the shock collar battery is dead. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D