Wired2Fish and Storm Arashi Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fender66

Reaction score
Another GREAT giveaway from our friends and TinBoat sponsor Wired2Fish!

Storm Lures released a new line of crankbaits this summer called Arashi. In Japanese, Arashi means storm, and these baits have a unique styling and features that you expect to find in more expensive baits but with prices around $9. Brandon Palaniuk has had a lot of success with the crankbaits already on the Bassmaster Elite Series, leading the event on the Mississippi River near LaCrosse, Wis. until a culling error disqualified his weight for the second day and possibly cost him the tournament win. But the crankbait’s effectiveness was already proven.

With two sizes of square bills in the Arashi line, the Square 3 and Square 5, this shallow crankbait has several components that make it stand out. A self-tuning line tie means it always runs true and a rotated front hook hanger provides better action and less hook tangles even with larger size hooks. The square-billed Arashi hunts well but tracks back to center on a kick out which is what you want in a good square-billed crank bait.

Storm and Wired2Fish want 4 anglers to get a taste of the new Arashi with 8 of their new crankbaits from their square bill collection.

This giveaway ends Sep. 26, 2013. Good Luck!
Storm Arashi Giveaway
Click link below for a chance to win 8 of the new Arashi Silent Squares from Storm.

https://www.wired2fish.com/storm-arashi-giveaway/

Attachments

• Arashi-Giveaway2.png
    Arashi-Giveaway2.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 748
  • Wired2Fish-Email-Button.png
    Wired2Fish-Email-Button.png
    181.5 KB · Views: 748
In.

and just in case, when I enter any of these give-aways, I always mention TINBOATS, so the generous sponsor knows where the response comes from. Can't hurt.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329709#p329709 said:
Kismet » 10 minutes ago[/url]"]In.

and just in case, when I enter any of these give-aways, I always mention TINBOATS, so the generous sponsor knows where the response comes from. Can't hurt.

We like it when you mention TinBoats. I know for sure that they notice it!

Latest posts