Well picked up a new boat today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harleydoc

Reaction score
Well today I took the jump and got a brand new 2013 tracker grizzly 1648sc with a nice a smooth run 40hp mercury the motor is a 2010 so I save a 1k just on that part can wait till my beavertail blind come in so I can get her ready to bust some ducks up this winter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380068931.234762.jpg

Took her out today to get some break in hours run it for about 4 hours And only burned 1/4 tank of fuel she runs good and is super quiet a few time I did not even think she was running.

Downtown said:
Nice, You will love it.
I love mine.

Yeah it has been nice only thing I don't like about the EFI it kind if stumbles a bit after you have ran it a in wake speeds for a long time and when you get out of the has it slows down very very fast but that is just a learning thing for that it does run very very well I have about 10 hours on it going to try and change the oil some time what do you guy think about doing your own oils changes the dealer said bring it to them but I do t feel like paying them all that money when I can perform the oil change just as good as they can

Very nice boat, I'm definitely green with envy. My wife says that she's all good with a new boat, but we can't afford it for now.

My dealer told me I could change the oil and plugs and fuel filters but anything else could possibly void warranty.

mudkings said:
My dealer told me I could change the oil and plugs and fuel filters but anything else could possibly void warranty.

That is what I am think and just keep the invoice where I get the part got proof

Latest posts