Awesome Video of 9.3lber ATTACKING a FROG!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=330577#p330577 said:
Jim » 27 minutes ago[/url]"]From one of our own members none the less! :beer:

Now THAT is cool. Didn't know that!

Very Cool......I know that when I visit my sister in northern LA, I use a top water mirro lure, yea I know it is a saltwater lure, but when the bass hit the lure it scares me every time. :oops: Those sucker's really nail it.

He was ripping that frog when it bit ....love a top water bite.

I catch some of my best smallmouth ripping a buzzbait with a 7:1 ratio reel, doesn't give them a chance to think.

Nice fish !!! 8) And, the video was very cool to watch, the strike was awesome !!!!!! Top water is the BEST !!!!

One thing though.... he only played/fought the fish for 22-23 seconds. What fun is that ??? [-X I realize it was a great fish and he didn't want to lose it. But he did shoot that video, indicating that he didn't have his full attention on the catch. I can watch Bill Dance and Jimmy Huston catch bass like that. Heavy line, haulin' them up and making them dance for the camera next to the boat. Most of us fish for sport and not for meat, and I just wondered where the sport was in that ???

Really nice bass though !!! Nice that you caught it and nicer that you shared. I hope if you ever hookup with another big girl like that you will put down the camera and enjoy the fish. I have tons of home movies of my kids and enjoy the hell out of them, except for one small detail.... I'm not in any of them. Put down your **** camera folks and start livin' life instead of recording it !!!

Rant off. :wink: :)

Latest posts