jkbirocz and the goose throwdown

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thats one persistant goose, poor dog didnt know what to do, that dog reminded me of an Irish Setter that went hunting for the first time, she was doing well till she went into a bunch of thickets and had to be carried out, that ended her hunting adventures.

Man that was crazy. That goose almost seemed like it wanted to mate with the dog or something. That guy was very nice. he almost sounded like Hank Hill. If I could have grabbed the goose by the neck it would have been over. I always have a knife. I have been thinking of carrying a small aluminum baseball bat with me while fishing. I will show the geese who is boss.....or i will just continue running from them when they are pissed :oops:

That Chessie has spent to much time in the house being babied. :lol:

That goose would have been DOA on the first pass at mine. Of course, mine spends 3 months of the year dispatching the things so he may be a bit different. I probably would have had a hard time keeping him in the boat instead of going after the thing to begin with.

Come on Fishin NJ who you kidden, your dog cant fit in a boat :lol: besides no goose would challenge him(her) :wink:

Nice video, my dog woulda have killed that thing. That guy was pretty nice to it just tossin it and all, I might have punted him

shamoo said:
I was waiting for the guy to to give it the old around the world.

A quick snap of the wrist once you've got the thing by the neck (like you were flicking a towel at someone) is a one and done solution. The bird will not come back. :twisted:

DocWatson said:
shamoo said:

A quick snap of the wrist once you've got the thing by the neck (like you were flicking a towel at someone) is a one and done solution. The bird will not come back. :twisted:

Hey Doc - I have done that to geese that we wounded while hunting them - NO WAY! We usually have to use a knife, there necks do not break like a chicken's neck does

haha. that goose come at me. SHANK. SHANK. dead. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D my great grandpa made his own buck knife. then he gave it to my grandpa. and my grandpa gave it to me. its about a 10 inch buck knife. hand made. strong metal blade. and can cut through anything especially a silly old goose. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

esquired said:
DocWatson said:
shamoo said:

Hey Doc - I have done that to geese that we wounded while hunting them - NO WAY! We usually have to use a knife, there necks do not break like a chicken's neck does

Always worked with the white ones on the farm :roll: It's not how big you are, just like snapping a towel, it's the motion and the snap in your wrist. :wink:

DocWatson said:
Always worked with the white ones on the farm :roll: It's not how big you are, just like snapping a towel, it's the motion and the snap in your wrist. :wink:

You scare me. . . . . . :D

Latest posts