my fishing advisor pro!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's true, I've discontinued the free version. Why? Because the "ad-supported" free version wasn't generating enough revenue for it to make sense to keep giving it away. You say it's a great app you've had for years. If it's worth using for years is it really not worth $5? If it helps catch even a few more fish isn't it worth about the price of one lure? I'm sorry you think it's BS to charge for it. You're not alone of course - a lot of people will only use apps that are free, no matter how much they like an app, and I accept that. For those who think the app is worth a few bucks, I appreciate your support.

PaulH - Developer of My Fishing Advisor

I can totally understand free, but the time effort and resources that it takes to get a solid working app to market is huge. I am dealing with this situation now at my place of work and I just now get the concept of building an app from conception to "market".

If the App helps you or anyone in anyway, it is worth buying especially for less then the price of a Big Mac Meal. :lol:

Jim

Holy crap! I watched the video on the home site. This thing is gods answer to every fishing question you have. I wish I had a iOS device to load it on, I would buy it in an instant.
Does it cover the whole country?
Tim

It's available for Android devices in addition to iOS, and yes, it works anywhere in North America.

Tight lines,

Paul

Latest posts