it's been a while..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I have been away from the site for a while so here is a small bit of what has been going on.
I was in a temp teaching position at work that lasted a year during that time I rewrote the training manuals.
we also built a new training facility and yard. The one thing we forgot was floor matting. Standing on a cement floor for upwards of 6 hours a day took its toll on my feet. I have been in pain since last Feb and have tried everything, stretching, new orthotics, 2 cortisone shots (first one lasted 2 days and 2nd lasted a week) and finally the Dr placed me in a cast for a month. It was getting to the point that I could not stand or walk on the foot and fishing was no fun. the cast was removed last Monday and I don't think it worked as planned.
I go back to the DR. this coming Monday and see what's next.
My basset hound Sweet Pea 7 yrs old was having neck pain and after a round of meds without relief she underwent disc surgery to have a disc removed it was expensive 7k but worth every cent we have our dog back chasing squirrels and rough housing with our other hound Sassy.
My fish tank is still doing well with many new exotic plecos and cat fish and a few other fish that are breeding like crazy

I hope to get back out fishing soon so I can get some pictures up
and Yes Ahab I will be having some gear for sale

Hope things work out for you.

I had a basset hound once before too. She was a great family dog and required surgery for a hernia but money was no object for a family member. I was truly amazed at how fast she could run. I dubbed her the land torpedo!

Latest posts