iPhone or Galaxy?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333421#p333421 said:
Jim » 5 minutes ago[/url]"]Iphone! :lol:

More secure, easier to use. Best phone I ever had 4, and now the 5s.

Disclaimer: I get them for free provided by my job.

Yeah....free from work is pretty common.

My Disclaimer: I will be buying one outright. Looking for a used (whichever I pick and for a good price) that I can connect to T-Mobile.

If you want a phone that teenage girls and trend following college kids made popular buy the iCrapple, but if you want to respect yourself in the morning buy a Galaxy......

Reason: Anti iAnything

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333429#p333429 said:
BassAddict » 4 minutes ago[/url]"]If you want a phone that teenage girls and trend following college kids made popular buy the iCrapple, but if you want to respect yourself in the morning buy a Galaxy......

Rebel!

fender66 said:
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333429#p333429 said:
BassAddict » 4 minutes ago[/url]"]If you want a phone that teenage girls and trend following college kids made popular buy the iCrapple, but if you want to respect yourself in the morning buy a Galaxy......

Rebel!

It's how I roll!

iPhone!
Have had the 3 both 4's and now the 5. Yes work has provided me with my 4 and 5. But I bought the 3 to begin with that went to my wife then my son and now is used as a knock about ipod. Son now has the wife's old 4S and we have the 5's. Wife never got use to pc's but loves her iPad, same system as her phone made it a lot easyier for her. We also really like Facetime with me working away from home its great.

Note 2 or 3. Bigger, nicer screen. Use Skype for cross platform video calls. I've owned an iPhone 3s, 4, and 5, and the Note is superior in every way that counts to me - email, media, and browsing.

Had the 1st galaxy and that phone sucked balls. Constantly screwed up. Kind of put a bad taste in my mouth. The galaxy 3 and 4 feel cheap. Probably because of the plastic housing. I now have the iphone 5 and love it. You won't get me to ever buy a Mac though.

iPhone. I just like the best for the long haul, total cost of ownership. Buy full price up front, get on Straight Talk, T- Mobile, etc., and keep me lucres in me own pocket still having the best phone made. Done.

I don't understand all this iAnything hatred. Samsung is foreign company known for trademark, patent violations, etc. But, if I determined that still made the best product, I'd buy it. They don't.

I am getting ready to purchase a new phone. I have never had a smart phone and after reading consumer reports they rate the samsung phones towards the top. I have my eyes set on the galaxy III......can anyone tell me why I should not buy the samsung? I know I do not want the Iphone.......cant support that company....has nothing to do with imports.....I just do not like apples business practices. I have boost mobile with no contract.....they are about to launch the Iphone and I have to make a choice. Is there anything I should be aware of with the galaxy?

I'm in the market for a new phone as well. Had the original Hero and currently have the EVO 4G, which after 4 years is starting to crap out on me. I LOVE the Android platform. Much better IMO than the iphone platform. Completely open and alot of apps that I get for free from google, I notice people with iphones have to pay for them. If I had to choose it would be the Galaxy simply because of Android. Instead of the Galaxy though, I'm looking into the Nexus 5 which just launched today I believe.

Galaxy. Bigger screen, super fast processor, plus it's a Samsung product. I happen to drop my phone a lot & mine has taken much more abuse than what I've seen break the Iphone. I have the S3 & I didn't get it for free.

You couldn't give me an i anything.....this i thing it's like a cult ,some join it because they feel pressured and unfortunately end up with an inferior product....30% of every i anything it's made by Samsung....and i prefer android !....ohh, i don't drive a Hyundai or a Kia....but the wife sure loves her high end Samsung laundry machine !.....only because Kenmore now makes garbage.....I'm not crazy about some Korean company but when they are rated #1 what else can you say....maybe accuse them of some tech infringement....yes ! no i anything...i hate beeing ripped off thats because i work for my money !

Boys are we having a droid moment?
LOL
Go to the store pick them up play around with them think about which one will fit in you pocket comfortably, this is the same as Ford vs Chevy it all depends on what you prefer.

Latest posts