Got a new ride :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
Old van was starting to get up in miles so decided to pull trigger on new one.
Went with diesel for more power, better mileage. Just have to get shelving for product inside.

Anyone have any experience with the Mercedes Sprinter? If so how you like it? I have seen nothing but good reviews.

Attachments

• New Van.jpg
    New Van.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 655
I work at a diesel dealership but we are not a dealer for the Mercedes motors, however we do some maintenance work on them and the customers like them. I don't know about how the new emission system is on there though such as the dpf, doc, and uria system. All diesel motor companies are having some trouble with the new emissions but those are on trucks for commercial use that run, work and idle all day every day.The Mercedes engines I have seen are real finicky on the oil level. If its a hair over or under the engine will through the CEL on until it's drained to the exact level.

The few people I know that run them love them! They are setup with bunk beds and mobile dirtbike shop for racing. Neighbor is getting one but is holding out for the Mercedes.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=333760#p333760 said:
RStewart » November 4th, 2013, 8:00 pm[/url]"]Nice van. What do you haul with it?

I own business that sells and installs home theatre, computer, and security systems. Will haul electronics, wire, ladders, etc.

Latest posts