Pro Gets hook in the face

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch, I dont care how many times he had his nose broke thats gotta hurt.
he did exactly what he had to do, remain calm.

Not me brother. Of course, I'd have put a band-add over it and kept fishing, but give me the gas before pulling that thing out. OUCH :shock:

man I couldnt even watch the whole clip...was waiting for it to happen..was taking soooo long,couldnt take it...i wimped out:(
sounds painful ...treble hooks argh
My young feller hooked my head with a quarter ounce spinnerbait through my hooded sweater two years ago.Went to outpatience with my hood still on couple inches of line and a spinnerbait,lol...had a few weird looks.

Zum,

It wasn't all that bad (OWWW). He just got snagged in the fleshy part of his left cheek (Gag). The worst part was when he was slooooowly pushing the point through (Urp).

That was great, his buddy almost busted out laughing right after it happend. Fishingsmylife sunglasses are key in eye protection, both from the sun and flying baits, I lost a pair last year when I set up, and the fish let go and my bait busted my glasses, but I wasnt harmed. [-o<