First Responders Christmas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggoldy

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=381987865117

Year after year I've watched my son drop his presents, or jump up from the dinner table and rush out of the house, risk his neck getting to the firehouse, get his partner, jump in the rescue truck, and barrel down the highway to climb into a crumbed wreck and try to keep someone alive untill EMS arrives. I don't know how he deals with it, espescially when it's a child. Give our Volunteers an uneventful holiday. Don't let some idiot put you in a bad situation, and for crying out loud, don't be THAT idiot!

Merry Christmas everybody

Gary Thanks for the post. I hope that everyone follows the advice in the last sentence. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Tin Boats users.

Wow. Somebody sure knows how to edit a powerful message.
Thanks for posting, and many more thanks to your son, and all first responsers/EMT's that all too often sacrifice thier own family time to attempt to save a stranger's family time.

FWIW, I don't drink, so I won't be the one to cause a catastrophy, but I certainly could be the victim of one.

Roger