Happy Birthday!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I just finished a great dinner of steak, scallops and shrimp, topped off with a nice big slice of lemon meringue pie. It may not cover the four basic food groups, but it works for me.

Happy Birthday guys!!! :beer: :beer: And DahFish if it was up to me surf & turf with a couple dozen adult beverages would have its own food pyramid thatll look something like this. =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

pie
.surf.
.....turf....
Adult Beverages

BassAddict said:
pie
.surf.
.....turf....
Adult Beverages

:lol: you got that right. I got two boxes of assorted meats (from Omaha steaks) from my mother-inlaw so much that it almost didnt fit in the freezer. The wife said we gotta eat some before she goes shopping. So i'll be grillin'-n-chillin' over the next few days and loving every bit. =P~

Mr. DahFISH, grillen and chillen? Sounds like a good place for a Bobby Flay throwdown, you up for it? :wink:

I am pretty handy with a grill. Have you ever seen him win one of those "throwdowns"? I havent, bring him on, He dosnt scare me. :lol:

Latest posts