It is cold down here

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwave

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow tinboaters. I thought I would share this pic with everyone. I have recently become a dealer for Green Mountain Pellet grills, we love this thing. Here is an example of what we like. Cream cheese bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese bacon wrapped chicken and some plain ole yardbird with no seasoning. If you get a chance I would highly recommend you get you one of these grills. This is our third attempt and the pic does not do the meat justice. It is absolutely killer. If your in my area you can stop by every friday and check out this grill in person. Next week will be ribs. Keep warm everyone.

Attachments

• 1545827_674634199245253_1857308884_n.jpg
    1545827_674634199245253_1857308884_n.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 640
  • 1479035_670299246345415_49635979_n.jpg
    1479035_670299246345415_49635979_n.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 638
YUM! :) We did a Beef Loin for Christmas on the Weber, there has to be something about grilling out doors, it was killer.

Looks great :) I used to grill out all winter, but I guess I'm getting old and have lost the desire :( Ha, it is 10 degrees now, wind chill way below zero - Monday's high temp is predicted at 9 BELOW and maybe colder :( That's a HIGH - for the day - here in the west suburbs of Chicago - brrrrrr no grilling for me this winter :( but love the pics of those than can :)

I'm in the same boat with fishing cop, don't enjoy the cold anymore. I have grilled out with 6" of snow on the grill/ground in years past, but not now. A bowl of chili or French onion soup, now we're talking. LOL.

You guys down south are killing me. -12 degrees here this morning :cry:

I love to grill but I use charcoal, at these temps it would take a whole bag for a couple of burgers :lol:

It was a little chilly this morning when I walked outside. 68oF "Berrrrrr"

Ok sorry I couldn't resist that. I have to go to Detroit next week so I will get my pay back............. #-o

Thanks for the invite Kevin, next Friday I'm making my annual Smoked Mullet run to Ted Peter's
and I'll be sure to stop by and sample those ribs! Jerry :)

Its 15 here and the thought of going outside is not even being considered for food. Just told a buddy I wasn't coming to help fix his mistake. He was thawing pipe and unsweated some joints! LOL. Told hin its too cold and here's how you fix

It was 25 here last night, cold enough I set up the snow gun and decorated our backyard with some snow (hey, what else is there to do when it's that cold?) Monday night, it's supposed to be 21. I can tolerate the cold as long as I'm dressed for it, which usually means wearing snowskiing pants, a Mustang survival float coat, balaclava, neoprene gloves, smart wool socks, and 400g Ice King boots. Anything less than that, I'm miserable.

The grill pictures look good.. I had to work outside the last 2 days this morning it was 2 below at 7am I was ready for t I had 2 sweat shirts then by noon the temps soared to 21 and I was in just my long sleeve shirt and had the window if my truck open while I was driving

I looked at a pellet grill yesterday! I cooked on the egg today. It is 20 Deg here in Atlanta. I know you northern guys don't think much of that but we are in the deep South! It is supposed to be 3 Deg on Monday. It has not been that cold for years! We fish all year and do not even winterize our boats. I don't mind the cold too much but it is getting harder as I get older!

we had a ice storm a couple years ago electric was out I cooked our meal on the grill and biscuits on the heater got a lot of looks as cars went by

Latest posts