2014 Sea Ark tinboat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVfishnfool

Reaction score
Was on craigslist lookin around and seen this. I'm tempted to buy this myself but would then have to sell my projects I've started but not completed. Thought I'd post the link if that's OK. If not moderators please remove but if anyone is interested just go to craigslist West Virginia, select city/ Parkersburg then look for SeaArk RX 170 add. I believe the location of the boat is in Jackson, Oh off route 35. I'm about 70 miles from there. Here's the link.
https://parkersburg.craigslist.org/boa/4303297119.html

If I didn't have this Tracker Pro 17 torn apart with almost everything I need to put it together plus the fact I've already completely refurbed the trailer last year I would have done bought this. I've got a 2004 Mercury 9.9 hp 4 stroke with power tilt/trim and controls I could just put on it and go fishing. I've also got a brand new Minn Kota Maxxum 24 volt 80 lb. thrust foot control TM I could mount on it as well. I would just have to buy electronics.

Latest posts