Pic of my snow shovel

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saw a video of a guy who built a snowblower with a chevy big block, would throw the snow over 100', could of used it today. Got 6" of snow overnight, fairly rare event here in E TN. :LOL2:

saw a video of a guy who built a snowblower with a chevy big block, would throw the snow over 100', could of used it today. Got 6" of snow overnight, fairly rare event here in E TN.

You mean this one? Its badddddddddd :lol:

https://www.chonday.com/Videos/snowblowvch1

My neighbor has a very similar 4 wheeler he uses to do the light plowing with

Not today - 14 plus of heavy wet on top and a few feet of frozen - YIPES!

I've shoved as much as 10" of wet snow with this one. The blade will angle left and right makes it a little easier along with raising and lowering with my electric winch. However ice is a different story it aint gonna happen with a 4 wheeler plow not enough weight. I do like the Polaris though it's got true locking 4wd where all 4 wheels will dig if necessary. I needed something my driveway comes downhiil about 90' long beside my house and I have a concrete pad behind that's 50'x 60' where I access my 2 car garage that's under my house.
Half of my turning pad.
My driveway after it was cleared.

here's mine, this was taken a couple years ago, since i have added chains for plowing. it does very well! chains on the rear made a HUGE difference.

Attachments

• Snow plow 1.jpg
    Snow plow 1.jpg
    575.5 KB · Views: 1,306
  • snow plow 2.jpg
    snow plow 2.jpg
    592.4 KB · Views: 1,306
I hear you I need to get me a piece of mine belt or something to add to the top of my blade. When I was pushing the deep snow some was comin over the top. I like this Cycle Country set-up I have because I can swivel the blade left/right or leave it straight ahead.

I use a 40" thrower unit on my Garden Tractor. I get comments everytime I use it. It is not a Chevy V8 but it kicks but.

After I got the plow I rarely use a shovel. My buddy came over taking pictures when I was showing my daughter how to shovel saying that was the first time he ever saw me with a shovel

Latest posts