Strange

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
I went fishing at this little lake yesterday morning, got a hit set the hook and the line breaks, I was using a 4" yum dinger with the hook slot in it, figured it was a pickeral. I went back last night at 6 for supposetly for an hour, met a couple friends, and around 9, the one guy catches a bass and says look at this, I look and there was my yum dinger and hook in the fleshy part of the fishes lip, I think it was mine, same 1/0 ewg gammy and yum dinger(watermelon red fleck), the knot was still entact and it wasnt a pickeral. I'm thinken maybe the line was frayed, oh well got my crap back.

I guess when that magical feeding bell goes off nothings going to stop them. I've that happen with pickeral before and got my tools of the trade back within 10-15 mins.

We were in a tourney and my buddy breaks off a c-rig on a fish. Loses it to the swivel. 5 Seconds later I get bit and reel his fish in with the leader and bait stil set in the fishes mouth. They are feeding machines when the bell goes off. :lol:

There's a guy on another site that posted a picture of a once in a life time photo op. He was trolling on Lake Michigan for Salmon and had doubles. Until he reeled them in and found 1 fish had taken 2 baits. That's hungry. I'll see if I can find the picture and post it.

Here it is

hungyfish4thjulyshrunk.jpg

My brother and I were fishing our 25 acre pond early in the day and he set the hook with a lizard and came back with no lizard or fish. Later in the day on the other side of the pond, I caught a bass that spit a plastic lizard out on the way to the boat. I caught him on a plastic lizard.

I have had my line break on me while setting the hook when I was fishing jigs twice recently. The only thing I can figure is that it was one of the 7 pickerel I introduced into the pond on the golf course.

Latest posts