Call me Ahab, Captain Ahab

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Hooked a huge Muskie today in the DE river!!!!! After a brief fight it bit me off taking my new X-rap and most of my self-esteem.

Had a great day until that point.

Now I will spend the rest of the summer chasing one fish

You can call me Ahab, Capt. Ahab

esquired said:
and most of my self-esteem.

You have/had self-esteem.............................about what?

esteem_thought.jpg

What size was the xrap, I think im about to get rid of two I have and havent had any action on, although I did hook and rescue another crankbait with one

slim357 said:
What size was the xrap, I think im about to get rid of two I have and havent had any action on, although I did hook and rescue another crankbait with one

C'mon man are you serious? Even I am catching fish on the x-rap. :shock:

Well I can top your story sadly :(

I caught my biggest pike ever over 44 inches long , and a buddy of mine was to scared to grab the pike. I was on a canoe and I asked him to hold my fishing pole so I can get the fish and he was in shock and did not grab the pole. So I picked up the fish with one hand and it wiggled out of my hand into the canoe and flop twice in the boat then jumped right out of the boat. No pic and till this point I am still chasing that fish :(.. I do know that it was over 44 inches because my canoe was 38 inches wide and laid across my boat with it's head and tail still sticking out.

thx
x

Arrgg Cap'n, I know yer feelin's on this. I had me once a nice red and white river runt. Took the thing to a local pond where I made it walk the plank. Many casts later I was about to call it quits. I had me rod tip down and the bait, she was in 6" of water about a foot from shore. All of a sudden the lurking beasty arose from the deep and chopped it's ugly tooth filled mouth on my bait, turn tail and broke me off. Twern't a Musky though, just a Northern, but a might large one ya see. I spent the rest of that summer hunting that beasty. I took many a Northern from that pond but the demon spawn of my quest eluded me. The nearby river overflows the pond every spring so I'm sure he escaped me that way.

Latest posts