Mother Nature is being a .....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMichael

Reaction score
Temps have been running in the mid to high 60's the last few days and is supposed to stay that way for the next several days. Of course my first thought when I saw the forecast temps was to break the boat out from it's winter storage and go drown some minnows or something. Then I stepped outside to what felt like hurricane force winds. #-o So the temps are good but the wind is pushing 20. And to top it off, on the few days that the wind is supposed to slack off a bit, it's supposed to rain. :cry: So I got my hopes up only to have them dashed on the rocks. So IMO, mother nature is a PITA!!!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

temps in the 60's winds in the 20's a little rain....
I wish we had it that good
we have temps in the teens with 50mph winds and more snow on the ground

be a man get out and go fishing!!!!!!!!!

lol

OK, we go through this, in one form or another, every year. Listen up, folks:

It is NOT Spring. It may never be Spring. Because you can see the earth instead of snow does not mean you can pull the rig out and start cleaning up Winter dust. Why? Because it is NOT Spring.

And no, you can't make it Spring by wishing. Now stop looking out the window and go earn some points on the honey-do lists, so you can exploit them when the season does arrive.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=345005#p345005 said:
Kismet » Today, 12:22[/url]"] does not mean you can pull the rig out and start cleaning up Winter dust. Why? Because it is NOT Spring.

Then there are those of us who have learned to adapt, never "store" the boat and catch fish all winter. They really never completely shut down, we (as fairweathwer anglers) just use that as an excuse.

I say "Get out there, use this as a challenge! Learn to fish 37º water!

I'd need a skirt and a way to direct airflow to get out on the lake in the winter with a boat ...

utah-lake-ice-winter.jpg

One thing you can count on is that I'm definitely a fair weather fisherman. And I believe if you look back, you'll notice that not once did I claim it was spring. But I've never been one to say it's spring just because of something like the Spring Equinox. I've always considered spring to be determined as much by the daylight temperatures as by the date.

BTW: Honey will have to do her own da_n list. That was spelled out in the divorce papers. :mrgreen:

You guys are funny. :)

However, I repeat:

It is NOT Spring. It may never be Spring. Because you can see the earth instead of snow does not mean you can pull the rig out and start cleaning up Winter dust. Why? Because it is NOT Spring.

And no, you can't make it Spring by wishing.

=P~ =P~ =P~ [-o< =P~ =P~​

ALL I know is that come july if we still have snow Im taking a bunch of people with me !!!!!!!
I will not leave this world quietly !!!!!

Captain Ahab said:
Thursday, March 20
The First Day of Spring (Spring Equinox) 2014
Ill be on the water with my son fishing. Target forecast sunny and 65-70! Cha-Ching

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=345054#p345054 said:
bcbouy » Yesterday, 09:45[/url]"]i see your robin and raise you a budding lilac bush,a dogwood tree and blooming crocuses

And I'll raise your budding lilac bush,a dogwood tree and blooming crocuses one fart blossom from a blooming idiot......sorry :LOL2:

Latest posts