We need a logo!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure one of you can come up with a cool logo for the site.

Apple has this:
apple-logo1.jpg

Pepsi has this:
pepsi.JPG

Microsoft has this:
microsoft_logo.jpg

Tinboats needs the coolest one period. Who has ideas?

Jim I like your avatar as a starter.

Maybe big enough so you could see the Tattoo of TinBoats.net on his shoulder???????

Jim said:
FishingBuds said:
Jim I like your avatar as a starter.

Maybe big enough so you could see the Tattoo of TinBoats.net on his shoulder???????

It's not my logo! :shock:

If someone could modify it a bit.........

O.K how about a bass bench pressing a tinboat or doing squatts with a tinboat on his back then the name TinBoats.net on the boat, that a be differant :wink:

Here's a couple. Not as hi-tech as Joe's (nice job!), but something in black & white, using an overhead line dwg of a jon boat (provided by Jim):

2 dwgs w/lettering placed in different locations:
normal_DOUBLE_LOGO.jpg

something I threw together:
normal_tbn_logo.JPG

headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Maybe a Bass that is fishing from a jon-boat with Tinboats.net on the side of the jon.

A jon-boat with tinboats.net written in different fish symbols.

A hooked big bass pulling a jon-boat fast, like Capt. ahabs Moby Dick pulling those little whale boats, of coarse tinboats.net on the side of the jon.

a bass in a jon-boat hooking the words tinboats.net.

instead of a fisherman holding a bass from his rod and line, have a bass holding tinboats.net from the rod and line from, sorta like how they hang up a big shark.

shamoo said:
Maybe a Bass that is fishing from a jon-boat with Tinboats.net on the side of the jon.

A jon-boat with tinboats.net written in different fish symbols.

A hooked big bass pulling a jon-boat fast, like Capt. ahabs Moby Dick pulling those little whale boats, of coarse tinboats.net on the side of the jon.

a bass in a jon-boat hooking the words tinboats.net.

instead of a fisherman holding a bass from his rod and line, have a bass holding tinboats.net from the rod and line from, sorta like how they hang up a big shark.

yea thats cool stuff there, somethen differant.

Latest posts