TINBOATS.NET SOLD TO WAL-MART

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Jim is really happy - he finally was able to sell this site to a major retailer and will be using the profits for a much needed vacation.

Wal-Mart asked that I assist in the transition so if anyone has questions please post them here

The good news is that the site will be completely revamped with lots of prizes and free to remember promotion.

The even better news is this is now going to become a pay per use site. You will need Bit-Coins (always a good investment) to remain a member here - 2 bit-coins per month and each month you get a free lure hat and tee-shirt for becoming a member.

You will need to re-register with your bit-coin account and set up teh pay per month option

WELCOME TO THE NEW AND IMPROVED TINBOATS!

This months shirt & hat:

2014-Style-COMPANY-Walmart-T-shirt-cotton-Lycra-top-10718-Fashion-Brand-t-shirt-men-new.jpg_350x350.jpg

and hat:

$T2eC16R,!zcE9s4g3JQmBR(753zktg~~60_35.JPG

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347115#p347115 said:
Jim » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 pm[/url]"]Really? You need to go fishing!

Yes

Yes I do

I almost forgot this year

two years ago I wrote it up so good Jim thought he really sold the site!

And yet again the retail monster swallows up another mom and pop institution as it continues it's quest to own the world. :lol: :lol:

I just seen this and I know I'm late but I got upset when I did. Lol I know Jim would be happy but I like the site how it is. Change is always bad in my opinion.

Latest posts