Well, I made it ...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HANGEYE

Reaction score
Officially "RETIRED". It's been a long hard journey. In boot camp (USMC) two months after I turned 17 (1969) for 4 years. Got out in 73, took a couple months off to get my head and butt wired back together. Went to work in Sept. of 73 and after 41 years of various types of labor and business ownership, IT IS OVER. :beer:

Now I get to do what I want to do ... in the order that the wife tells me to do them. :shock: :shock:

First things first, about a month off for some R&R. =D>

Congrats!!!! I'm joining the retired ranks myself on 04/10/14 officially. Right now I'm burning the rest of my vacation and PTO days. Worked at the same place for 37 years. Enjoy yourself.

Congrats!
Now when you get to all the to do things, you will start to wonder how you ever had time to work!
ENJOY!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for all the well wishes.

Masterbaiter, I just finished getting my ice fishing stuff put away for the summer. Now I have to get up to the other house to get my boat ready for the open water.

S&M Fish, As soon as you have the means to retire, do it. I can't believe the feeling of freedom I have now. IT'S GREAT.

Overboard, The wife will keep me busy for a long time, but I say when it's break time, now I work really slow and any time I want is MILLER TIME.

Jim, I have a few interesting projects coming up that I will share with pictures. (before, during and after)

The wife got home from work yesterday and asked me what I did all day. I told her I did nothing. She asked me "what are you going to do tomorrow?"
I told her I was going to do nothing. She said that's what you did today! I told her I wasn't done yet.

Thanks again
HANGEYE

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347193#p347193 said:
HANGEYE » 02 Apr 2014, 10:37[/url]"]

The wife got home from work yesterday and asked me what I did all day. I told her I did nothing. She asked me "what are you going to do tomorrow?"
I told her I was going to do nothing. She said that's what you did today! I told her I wasn't done yet.

HANGEYE

lmao that's funny im gonna use that sometime with my wife

Latest posts