If you see…….

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always - I work my A$$ off for every penny i make so found money is good money

I once shoved BassAddict into a urinal because there was a quarter at the bottom -

I know sounds gross but I rinsed him in the toilet after :)

I almost always pick them up. It makes me feel better about all the times I have to break another bill just to cover that odd 1-3 cents over an even dollar amount when I make a purchase.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347181#p347181 said:
JMichael » 02 Apr 2014 09:45 am[/url]"]I almost always pick them up. It makes me feel better about all the times I have to break another bill just to cover that odd 1-3 cents over an even dollar amount when I make a purchase.

:LOL2: :beer:

I hate that! :lol:

I do, especially if it is "Heads" up ...which is supposed to be good luck. My wife and I cashed in my change bucket right after I bought my boat. 572 dollars in change thanks!! I bought my fish finder, seats, and some other accessories with that change :)

I pick them up. once I had $43 in change that I found on the ground one year. + you never know what your going to find, I once found a silver dime on the side walk.

Yep I'm guilty too I usually put my change in containers at the end of the day and also do this at work during the day sometimes. I usually end up with a couple hundred every year.

I always pick them up. I have a 5gal water jug about 3/4 full of nothing but pennies. And I will always break a bill I never spend my change. I have a gallon moonshine jug I cash in when its full. It usually pays for most of my vacation. I had a boss that used to tell me if you watch your pennies the dollars will take care of themselves.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347275#p347275 said:
longshot » Yesterday, 20:32[/url]"]I always pick them up. I have a 5gal water jug about 3/4 full of nothing but pennies. And I will always break a bill I never spend my change. I have a gallon moonshine jug I cash in when its full. It usually pays for most of my vacation. I had a boss that used to tell me if you watch your pennies the dollars will take care of themselves.
Be careful with the 5 gal jug. I've had two different friends try to fill one full and they both cracked from the pressure before they got them full. Neither of them were using just pennies though.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347295#p347295 said:
JMichael » 03 Apr 2014, 03:16[/url]"]
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347275#p347275 said:
longshot » Yesterday, 20:32[/url]"]I always pick them up. I have a 5gal water jug about 3/4 full of nothing but pennies. And I will always break a bill I never spend my change. I have a gallon moonshine jug I cash in when its full. It usually pays for most of my vacation. I had a boss that used to tell me if you watch your pennies the dollars will take care of themselves.
Be careful with the 5 gal jug. I've had two different friends try to fill one full and they both cracked from the pressure before they got them full. Neither of them were using just pennies though.
This one is plastic. But I can barely lift it

This morning I realized that it was garbage day and I hadn't put the garbage out on the curb last night. So I jump up and run outside to roll the trash can to the curb. As I reached for the can, I happened to look down, and at the edge of the house, where some leaves that had been blown up against it, I saw a little green paper partially sticking out from under one of the leaves. My first thought was that it looked like play money, like they used in those B movies. As I picked it up with the intent of adding it to the trash, I quickly realized that it wasn't play money at all. It was one of those new style $20's. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Those bad winds that I've been whinning about lately for messing up my fishing time had a silver lining after all. :lol:

Latest posts