Scanoe??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sell Scanoe with the motors and gear or Give the Scanoe with the motors and gear

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xmytruck

Reaction score
If you had a friend that wanted to start taking his kids fishing and was looking for a scanoe & you had one that you never use since buying a boat would you sell it to him with two motors or just give to him? The motors are a 3.5 hp tohatsu two stroke, a motorguide 51 pond transome mounted, two canoe seats.
thanks
X

Hard decision to make. After thinking about it I think I would sell it. Not for a lot of money but a reasonable and fair price. Things to think about, How old is it? Did you buy new? Did you buy the motors new?

fishnfever

Hello
I bought the scanoe for $750 the gas motor for about $550 the motorguide more for about $230 and the canoe seats for about 30 bucks each.. The scaone is a 2000, and the motor guide is a 2001 and the gas motor is a 2002..
X

That's quite a bit of money you have into it. I would sell it. You don't have to ask that much but at least get some of your money back.

Latest posts