Golf ball sized HAIL!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lckstckn2smknbrls

Reaction score
Northern eastern Illinois just had a storm roll thru unfortunately the car was outside. The windows are fine but there are a dents on the roof, hood and sides.

Not news to most folks, probably, but I'm thinking we're going to be experiencing extremes of weather for the foreseeable future...years, maybe decades...'cuz something's shifting on a global scale.

Sucks to have the car hit by hail that size. Don't know what you're driving, but even my old VW jetta would suffer mightily in that stuff.

On the other hand, at the moment, it looks like Spring may actually be coming.

Hang in. :?

Ground is covered with snow and it is still coming down on April 14, gotta love that Illinois and I live 100 miles south of the WI/IL state line. My car got pelted with hail about the same size a few years back, $1500 was the magic number, they just popped them all out
with some kinda tools from behind. Insurance paid most of it.
Tim

Insurance adjusters are coming to look at the car and the roof of the house. Within hours of the storm we had "Contractors" calling saying they would be in the neighborhood doing work and that they could look at the roof for us.

Latest posts