What kind of person are you?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious. If you are talking to someone face to face and you see they have something stuck on their teeth like a piece of food or something, Do you say something or do you say nothing and try not to stare at it the whole time?

I was talking to someone at work for 15 minutes and then I went to hit the can as I washing my hands I noticed that I had a piece of shell from a walnut stuck to my tooth. I feel like a winner now. :LOL2:

If I know the person....I def say something to them, discreetly as to not embarrass them. If I don't like the guy or do not know them....I don't mention it!!
Hey Jim, you have something in your teeth..........

I will usually say something - although most of the guys I fish with do not have teeth!

Welcome to Lower Slower DE (LSD)

I would say something. Hell I tell someone when their fly is down too.

bassinmoon said:
If I know the person....I def say something to them, discreetly as to not embarrass them. If I don't like the guy or do not know them....I don't mention it!!
Hey Jim, you have something in your teeth..........

This....I love it when someone is being an @$$ and they have something on their face or shirt or in their teeth.

Latest posts