Boat shopping.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuckyBoy

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398189225.333305.jpg

Hello. New member here. Well.....long story short I'm in the market for a new boat. I'm getting a big fat check from State Farm any day now. I borrowed a 2072 G3 CC from a friend on this particular fishing trip and am really leaning towards something similar to fish and duck hunt out of.
1- I want more of a V than the old G3 had. Rattled my teeth out. Suggestions ?
2- I am running out of options on my search engine. Any suggestions on where else to continue the search for my new prized possession ?

Well since you're dealing with used boats, the only way to get more options is to travel farther to get one.
BoatTrader, Craigslist, eBay, search as many dealerships sites as you can find. Post to the Wanted section on this site.
Have you tried going to a dealership to see if they can find one for you?

I've exhausted all the above. I have not gone the dealership route yet. I just didn't know if there might be some other forum classifieds or something someone could point me towards. It seems like I spend all day every day looking and looking and coming up with alot of the same. They pop up from time to time on the duck hunting chat forums as well as some others. I'm pretty positive ill have to travel for the right deal. Thx for the reply Butthead.

There is a site that allows you to search all of craigslist, not just your region. Could help if you're willing to travel. Dailylister.com

Keep searching! This is the worst time to by a boat, Everyone wants one now for Spring/summer. They don't last long for sale unless they are priced ridiculous.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=349710#p349710 said:
Jim » 22 Apr 2014, 17:34[/url]"]Keep searching! This is the worst time to by a boat, Everyone wants one now for Spring/summer. They don't last long for sale unless they are priced ridiculous.

Very true, I sold an old piece of junk fiberglass boat 2 weeks ago within hours of posting an ad.

Boat Trader.com but I'd wait till fall or even winter. Also check with dealers and see if they have a demo boat to sell. Can usually save a few thousand and still get all the warranties of a new boat. Also check for left over new (2013 year model) boats. These guys have 2 Lowe Stingers on their lot. https://www.jetamarina.com/instocklist.php Don't know where you're located but there's plenty of boats out there if you don't mind driving a little ways.

Latest posts