Solar Bat Wants your ideas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I am on Solar bats email list and received this email and figured I would pass it along. You can get $100 credit for a submission if picked. I like Solar bat sunglasses. Read below and enter if you wish. Good luck, let us know if you win.

Email_Photo_Campaign.jpg
Hi,

We are going to be posting fishing tips and fish recipes on a regular weekly basis on our fishing Facebook. We will also be posting hunting tips, a hunting photo of the week, and wild game cooking recipe every week on our hunting Facebook. We will be posting a tailgate recipe and a car or truck photo of the week on our automotive Facebook. Our Tennis Facebook and Golf Facebook will have a tip of the week as well.

I am asking that you make submissions to me by attaching them to an email and sending to this address, [email protected]. You can enter as many submissions as you wish and as often as you wish. If we select one of your submissions for posting on our various Facebook pages we will email a coupon to you for $100 to be redeemed against the retail value of any of our sunglass lines. You can use the sunglasses for yourself or sell them to generate cash. You can win as many times as we select your submission. We will give you credit for the submission when we post it. If your submission is not selected the week you send it do not give up as we may select it at a later date. If we receive duplicate submissions the credit coupon will go to the the earliest date of submission.

Thanks,
Mandy
President
Solar Bat Enterprises, Inc.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=350756#p350756 said:
BrazosDon » 30 Apr 2014 08:22 pm[/url]"]Jim the quick view dose not work.(maybe only my machine?)

Not sure what you mean by quick view? :-k

The picture is just the picture in the email. The submission of a picture is to the email in the letter from solar bat below the picture.