Good by all.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye

Reaction score
Well I’m leaving tomorrow. The wife and I are driving to South Texas (Corpus Christi area). We are leaving about 4am so we miss any Chi-Town traffic. Driving her Silverado and towing a borrowed cargo trailer with the daughter's bedroom stuff. Just in time for the sky rocketing gas prices. Finally got her van shipped down there and it should arrive Sat/Sun. We will stay in Texas for about a week and then head over to see a buddy that just retired from the Navy over in Panama City, FL. We should be back up here on/about June 22nd. I werk days the 24th and 25th so I hope the weather is nice and the fish are biting on the 26th and 27th. Hopefully I’ll get some fishing time in while in Texas. Salmon are fun but there is something about a Bull Redfish making his run through the flats.

Sounds like a fun trip. Loves me some flats fishing. Make sure to wave at me when you pass thru the Dallas area. :D

When you get down to Texas you might want to think of swapping that cargo trailer for a tanker and filling it up with gas. By the time you get back, gas could be selling for a dollar more per gallon !!! :shock:

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves !!!

Latest posts