Small Boats can Fish Big too!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting and shows how people's perspectives are different. Small boat? Just the gadgets and doo-dads cost more than my whole outfit and this guy talks like he's down to just the essentials on this "small boat". Just his pile of rods alone is worth more than most guys boats I see here on Tinboats. I guess he's from the "you can't take it with you" school of thought. One thing's certain, if I had a wife she'd have killed me somewhere between the second large-screen finder and the power pole (and no jury would convict her!).

Essentially the same thing I'm looking at doing to my Tracker. I am going to take my electronics off the Ranger I'm buying and put them on the Tracker. But I also plan to have a structure scan box and transducer so I can remove the HDS 10 off the Ranger and use it on the Tracker for walleye fishing in the fall and winter. Plus the little 4 stroke on the Tracker will be more suited for trolling around and finding honey holes for bass fishing as well as walleye fishing than what the 225 Pro XS. I've worked and saved for 37 years to be able to buy these rigs and set them up and have put a lot of thought in to this I just hope I can make things work.