Forget what you know about boats!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks a whole lot more stable than a traditional plastic pontoon pond type boat. That's the reason I bought my tin boat for more storage & a little bit more stability. These look great for accessing hard to reach areas plus you get to carry all of your gear too. But I don't know about there rough water capability but I consider that factor apart of common sense when going fishing ( if it looks bad don't risk it ). I wouldn't mind trying one out one of these days.

Looks like it's got lots of potential but I'd hate to be fussing with that battery every time you launch and recover not to mention all the other stuff you have to load after it's launched. Would be time consuming at the dock whether you're getting in or getting out.

Try shooting a 30lb carp with that thing... hang onto your hat cuz youz going for a ride!

Never happen.

JUNK. Someone posted this in another forum. Too expensive, does not come with a seat, pedestal or any seat hardware, cannot paddle it(good luck if your battery or motor goes dead), and I saved the worst for last: A 30 DAY WARRANTY !!! [-X

looks like it would be nice for a small pond I have my place out in southern Illinois that has the 4 ponds on it up to 37 acres
We have our family reunion and hold a lunker tournament for bragging rights get a couple of these and its game on.
I wouldn't mind it at all

Its not exactly a new concept (as single person boats go) just a different shape. I think one of those blow up pontoon things would be better. Looks more maneuverable and easier to paddle. Of course standing up in it might be tough but they start at $250.
Tim

0005296301027_300X300.jpg.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=356430#p356430 said:
redbug » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:26 am[/url]"]looks like it would be nice for a small pond I have my place out in southern Illinois that has the 4 ponds on it up to 37 acres
We have our family reunion and hold a lunker tournament for bragging rights get a couple of these and its game on.
I wouldn't mind it at all

A video of you on that little thing would make you a utube legend in about a day! DO IT!

Latest posts