Hardware failure at the hosting company.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
So if you tried to get on today and could not it was because a Hard Drive failed at the hosting company. By the time a new one was plugged in and its Raid rebuilt and then a Check Disk done…….boom, 12 hours passed. :roll:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=356367#p356367 said:
Captain Ahab » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 pm[/url]"]I heard that Redbug had something to do with this????
i'll plead the fifth but If I did maybe a member of the month prize would help prevent future problems...

Hey, just like Lois Lerners hard drive and of course all the server tapes are erased too. Our government, something to behold. When I was working at Lucent Tech, our IT dept told me they had to keep 3 years worth of emails for every employee but the IRS, nooooo...
I apologize... sorry.
Tim

Ive contacted a new host and will go through the evaluation process and project plan to move the sight over to a dedicated server. I am done with this current host.

Weird they didn't have a failover. I'd certainly look for a better host. Hawla if you need some help, it's what I do.

Latest posts