Man its HOT!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarbone624

Reaction score
Its suppossed to be 100 here today and tomorrow. I got the day off from work because of it. Its just too hot to do anything outside. Maybe later I will try and wet a line. How everyone elses weather?

Pretty hot here too, not hardly that hot, but still hot. The heat index is pushing 100 with the humidity, but the actual temp is supposed to be about 94 today. This is when I start fishing the rivers...throw on a pair of trunks, grab 1 rod, and wade on in. :D

96 air temp, heat index 102.

Suppose to get thunderstorms tomorrow and then only highs in the upper 70's the rest of the week

Hovering right around 100 here. We are supposed to start getting the normal summer showers this week. That means it will rain in the evening from about 4 to 6. Just enough to make it really humid :| Looks like I'll be fishing late nights/early morning before sun up for the rest of the summer. I usually don't start doing that until July.

27.1(around 81)real humid...don't know how I would survive at 100
hope it stays hot for awhile longer to get rid of some of the flies

Whats all this whining bout it being hot out!! I say its cold at 50 degrees and all of yas (well mostly Esquired) busts my #$% about it. Man up and go fishing cause before you know it you all will be complaining thats its too cold and you cant fish because the lakes are frozen......... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

BassAddict said:
Whats all this whining bout it being hot out!! I say its cold at 50 degrees and all of yas (well mostly Esquired) busts my #$% about it. Man up and go fishing cause before you know it you all will be complaining thats its too cold and you cant fish because the lakes are frozen......... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

The heat down there in Mississippi is getting to you isn't it!

Jim said:
BassAddict said:

Its either the mississippi heat or the bordom.................... or maybe a little of both

u think its hot up north? how bout down here in the SOUTH. it is so humid in GA it aint funny. me and my dad where packing for the beach sat. and we were only outside for like 5 min.... we came in sweating so much!

Right now it is 57 here with a high today of 64. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 54 so it is colder than normal for this time of year. Good for fishing. The 25 to 35 mph winds aren't so good for fishing though.

It is crazy here in the NW temps are way down we are ussually 80-90 right now but we have been in the 60s it is really effecting fishing spawns are all off about a month weird weather.

Jim said:
BassAddict said:

nope, just the bordem and the snakes

Jim said:
BassAddict said:

Arrrgh - I hear this Esquired be a fine person yar!