Headed for TableRock!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Well,we're fixin to leave shortly for the "family vacation" and our destination is TableRock.
A nice little cabin on the lakeside has my name written alllllllllllllll over it!! :mrgreen:
Well, wish me luck and keep us in your prayers fo safety on the roads and the water.
C YA!!

Don't know if thats anywhere near the Flintstones but as long as they don't get in the way of fishing and having a good time it doesn't really matter.

Well I made it back in one piece,BARELY!!!
As far as the trip itself it went ok,fishing wasn't as good as I hoped for but being the first time and they were letting water out of the dam pretty rapid and frequent made conditions pretty tough.
I did catch some smallmouth and had on a good largemouth(I think it was anyway) but no pics to back it up!!
The trip to white water was fun and the kids thought that was the best part of the trip besides the pool at the resort we stayed at lol
So after aboput $400.00 of gas and a broken down minivan of moms on the way back home and a absolute downpour right in the middle of trying to work on the van...................well anyway,it was fun but I'm glad to be home!! :mrgreen:

I would like to stay at the big cedar lodge but we stayed at Cedar Resort which was pretty cool and affordable.
Wish i coulda caught a 4 lber but we had a good family vacation so it was all good :mrgreen:

kentuckybassman said:
I would like to stay at the big cedar lodge but we stayed at Cedar Resort which was pretty cool and affordable.
Wish i coulda caught a 4 lber but we had a good family vacation so it was all good :mrgreen:

We only stayed two nights due to the costs, and would have liked to stay longer, but that wasn't gonna happen, lol. Our second day there it rained hard the entire day (no fishing done), so we were confined to our lodging for the most part, but it was still nice to sit around and enjoy the quiet.

Latest posts