I feel like a jr. high boy

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
There an old saying something like "in the spring a young man's fancy turns to love". I'm far from being young but I feel like some boy in junior high whose head is turned by every pretty thing that comes along. This week I'm in love with this beauty

Just to make matters worse, the owner says he'll store it for me until my current runabout project is done and I have room for it. If you listen closely you can probably hear my heart beating.

Oh, you gotta!

The stern wraps around like a rocket ship !

It's WONDERFUL !!! !!! !!!
=D> =D> :mrgreen: =D> =D>

...and just like some Jr. High kid I got my heart broken. I was out of town for the Fourth but had a few back-and-forths with the owner. Told him I just couldn't get there before I left town and so had to take a chance. He emailed me yesterday to say that someone was sending him a check. Said it was going out of state. Hope it wasn't one of you... (if I knew how to make a teary-eyed emoticon it would go here)

bobberboy,

CONGRADS.

I cannot seem to get that LUCKY. - BEAUTIFUL BOAT.

For example, yesterday PM, we drove over 1.5 hours out into the country to look at a boat/trailer that turned out to be NOTHING LIKE what the owner said that it was.
(I have to presume that either he is BLIND or he thinks that I am blind/stupid.)

yours, satx

Latest posts