not a tin boat.... but.. a.. he is going fishing... I think

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B.L. Hall

Reaction score
040604_boat_in_tow.JPG

i wonder if he has a winch on the top of the rv to haul the boat and trailer into the back of the pickup

Now that's **** intersting, lol! I wonder how many times his rear wheels on the truck have rubbed the extended fenders whenever he hits a bump!? I don't think I'd be following behind him either ! :shock:

Also wondering why the 4 fenders are mounted on the stern the way they are? Maybe to keep the stern floating when he launches from the truck, lol.

man thats crazy...how does he get it up there,even if he had a winch it would take some doing

Wonder if he has the truck tied to the hitch on the RV? Like the thread in boat talk on "how not to tow a trailer" LOL

Didn't everybody hear??? That is Toyota's 2008 prototype for the 2009 Tundra. They're callin it the 'Angler' model. You hit the ramp in reverse at about 45 mph and your boat is-a-floatin, and when you're ready to go home, you have the Ol' Lady back'er up and drive it on. It's the new RAVE!!! :^o .......... :mrgreen:

Latest posts