Stolen boats in CT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthewater102

Reaction score
On my local fishing forum we already have 2 guys who've had their boats stolen, only to be stripped down and the hulls discarded on undeveloped property. The engines missing include a pair of 70 HP Suzuki's and a 150hp Suzuki - all outboards.

If you see listings that follow this pattern either in your local craigslist or elsewhere please let me know.

East coast of Lower Michigan one was stolen from storage ,(lock cut on coupler) and found stripped and abandoned. A week or two ago.
https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512265&highlight=stolen+boat

ctfishermen.com

both were in the wallingford area, one was a bass boat the other was an off-shore cruiser. both had suzuki motors which seemed odd. I spammed posts around on a few forums here trying to reach as many members here as possible.

Here in Iowa we had a rash of merc lower units stolen from various marina's and people's yards. I'm talking 30-40 lowers in a month. Turns out it was an owner of a local marina doing it to re sell them

I'm with Alabama.....That's messed up! :x
I'll troll for ads down here in the south to see if anything's for sale; ebay as well.
As my Grandmother use to say, "I hope they catch those sap suckers"! (pardon the phrase)

Latest posts